Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I'd like to help you doctor/ Yes I really would/ But the din in my head/ It's too much and it's no good....










Busy few days chasing the noise. Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds (all other dark lords are mere wannabes) and Jason (too much) played Air Studios Sunday. Mother and Father visited at the weekend and we ate a lot of pork at Sintra and for lunch in Basingstoke Sunday. Last night caughtbytheriver.net took me to see Loose Salute over at the Borderline. They were great. Lunch up with Mr James Indiecoke and the Raf Daddy at 1965 records in Soho. Those of you who are involved with photography will appreciate the irony of the Joe's Basement ad which is hung in 1965's staircase. It may even make you a little nostalgic for the 4 A.M smell of E6 fluid seeping across Poland Street.

1 comment:

the oxo said...

Wow - I've got Cave envy! We call upon the author to explain!