Sunday, February 17, 2008

Why was I wandering alone in this city of the dead?/ Why was I alive, when London was lying in state in its black shroud?...











ABCs have put the day mag well ahead in the game so the guvnors took us to the Blue Posts for the afternoon. Very aware of the potential for carnage I ducked out with Nikki and Jess to a couple of fashion week shows. Dinner then the bar before Ms Lucy Bright's 30th birthday party. It was very wonderful to catch up with people I think of with great affection and fondness and whom I have missed very much the last few years including Mary, Sasha, Rachel, Sam and, of course, the birthday girl herself. Trust Lucy to find the coolest venue in London. Then later onto a post-apocalyptic Manor House for Cappers party. I lit up a taxi driver who maybe wanted to kill me but as always brother dailytitlow had my back. Staunch.

No comments: